((This item may require 2-3 weeks lead time before shipping. We will contact you with an accurate estimate before processing your order.))
AiM Solo 2 DL: The Gold Standard GPS lap timer & data logger for motorsports
Solo DL 2 features all the functions of Solo 2, plus the ability to connect to your motorcycle's ECU: this makes the Solo DL 2 a powerful dash logger recording all the important data coming from the vehicle Engine Control Unit. Additional sensors and complicated wiring are not required anymore.
Solo DL 2 comes standard with your choice of an OBDII connector for stock ECU's equipped with an OBDII diagnostic port, or with a unterminated CAN/RS232 cable for interfacing with racing/aftermarket ECUs.
Bike-specific harnesses that allow plug-and-play connectivity with your bike's ECU are also available for an additional $20 (included when bike is selected). If selected when you order, the plug-and-play harness will be included with your timer instead of the standard universal harness.
Bike-specific harnesses are only available for certain motorcycles. Please use the information below to find which cable is compatible with your bike.
- 2017+ RSV4 RR/RF
- 2019 RSV4 1100
- 2017+ Tuono V4 RR/Factory
- 2008-2019 S1000RR & HP4
- 2007-2013 848 Base/EVO/EVO Corse ‡
- 2007-2009 1098 Base/S/S Tricolore/R ‡
- 2009-2011 1198 Base/S/S Corse/R Corse/SP ‡
- 2013-2015 899 Panigale
- 2016 959 Panigale
- 2012-2014 1199 Panigale
- 2015-2017 1199R Panigale
- 2015-2019 1299 Panigale
- 2019+ Panigale V4
- 2009-2011 Hypermotard 796
- 2010-2011 Multistrada 1200
‡ ECU cable compatible if they are factory equipped with DDA (Ducati Data Analyzer) connector
- 2003-2019 CBR 600RR
- 2013-2015 CBR 600RR HRC with D11 marked ECU
- 2004-2016 CBR 1000RR
- 2014-2016 CBR 1000RR HRC
- 2011+ Ninja ZX-10R/RR
- 2006-2017 Triumph Daytona 675/R
- 2007-2012 Triumph Street Triple/Speed Triple
- 2015+ Yamaha R3 non-ABS (requires cutting the AiM harness and splicing K-Line wire to bike, call for details)
- 2018+ Ducati Panigale V4
- 2017+ Honda CBR1000RR/SP/SP2/HRC
- 2013+ Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (636)
- 2018+ Yamaha R3 ABS
- 2006-2019 GSX-R600/750
- 2005-2019 GSX-R1000/R
- 2008-2016 GSX-R1300 Hayabusa Gen.2
- 2015+ Yamaha YZF-R1/R1M
- 2017+ Yamaha YZF-R6
- 2004-2008 Yamaha YZF-R1
- 2006-2016 YZF-R6
- 2009-2014 Yamaha YZF-R1 (YEC included)
- 2004-2005 Yamaha YZF-R6 (YEC included)
Please understand that if you have a steering stabilizer this bracket setup will NOT work for your configuration.
Please note: For this model/year AiM recommends not to remove the stock dash. Doing so will disable some of the bike functions or safety controls. AiM Tech srl will not be held responsible for any consequence that may result from the replacement of the original instrumentation cluster.
THE MOST PRECISE AND EASY WAY TO GET LAP TIMES
The new Solo 2 receives the data from two satellites constellations, GPS and Glonass: this is a huge step forward since it is unbelievably faster and more precise than the previous version. The power ON requires only a few seconds and the lap times are calculated with a max 2/100 sec of tolerance.
FIND YOUR TRACK EASILY AND QUICKLY
Solo 2 can rely on a database of more than 3,000 tracks all over the world: as soon as it switches on, Solo 2 identifies its position, recognizes the starting line coordinates of the track and starts sampling lap times.
In case the track is not in the database, no problem: Solo 2 realizes it and enters into the auto-learning mode, automatically understands the characteristics of the track and gives the lap time anyway.
RACE MODE SELECTION
Solo 2 can manage different types of races:
- Speed races in a closed circuit
- Point-to-point races
- Performance tests (0-60mph, etc.)
In each of these configurations, Solo 2 gives the proper information during the test and powerful data review immediately after each session.
Wi-Fi connection: easy, fast, without connectors nor cables: the best way to configure your Solo 2, to manage the track database, to download the data to your PC.
- More than 1,000 protocols for 1,000+ ECU's in AiM's database
- Option to build your own ECU drivers, if AiM does not have a configuration for your ECU available
- Coil RPM Input: Solo 2 DL now features a digital input allowing you to log RPM either from square wave or pulse signals
Up to 8 freely configurable
7 configurable RGB colors
|Shift lights/alarm LEDs||
10 configurable RGB LEDs
|Integrated track database||
Internal 3 axis ±5G accelerometer + 3 axis gyro
240 g, battery included
|Solo 2 DL|
CAN, RS232 or K-Line to 1,000 + industry leading ECUs